Thursday, July 19, 2012

{What I Worked on Wednesday on Thursday} Studio Organization Needed

Do you ever have days where your floor, desk, cutting table and entire studio look like this?  There are piles every where!  Granted this is a very pretty pile of new bolts of fabric from Heather Bailey's Freshcut line, and I danced a jig when it arrived,  but its a pile none-the-less. We just got back from a vacation and I need a vacation from my vacation.  Can I get an oofta?


I've found that the best way to tackle an entire room needing attention is one pile at a time.  If I don't get it all done today, that's ok.  I just need to get it done by this weekend as my nieces are coming for a sewing Par-tay and I want them to be able to find a square inch of space to pin, sew and make wonderful handmade goodness in.  Oh and a thorough cleaning and organization fest never hurt anyone, right?


What room are your piles in?

No comments:

Post a Comment