Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oysters in Vegas

So I went to Las Vegas on a work trip...here is a Pre-Expo picture of me on our new Vibe! Whole Body Vibration (WBV) is all the rage.  Have you tried it yet?  The sunglasses are part of the exercise, we call them horizon glasses and yes, the top half you can't see out of.  I think I'll call this picture Ode to Top Gun due to the rockin' aviators.  You agree, don't you?!


So I had a "first" while we were there.  I've never really felt compelled to try an oyster, but, well...why not?  So here's what I was looking at before I took the plunge.  
Slimy yet satisfying...Mon Ami Gabi is an AMAZING restaurant with outside dining that looks out at the Bellagio fountains which is heavenly. The food is always fabulous and the ambience cannot be beat! Here is my lamb t-bone and potato medley meal.  De-lish and tastes as good as it looks on the plate!


I'll leave you with a picture of the view while I ate....what are your favorites in Vegas?



No comments:

Post a Comment